Friday 12 December 2014

Blogmas Day 12 - Christmas shopping etc

Had a lot of fun at Bobby's work Christmas party last night. We stayed at a hotel so we wouldn't have to drive home... but unfortunately, we still had to get up early for work.. ugh! 

I was so tired at work today, but I got to leave early for a dentist appointment! And, by some miracle, I only had to wait 10 minutes to see my dentist (usually, the wait is much, much longer!!). My appointment was at 4pm and I was out by 4:45. Oh happy day!!

Bobby and I are still in recovery mode so we are taking it easy tonight - hit up the mall after dinner to get a few more presents... only need to pick up (and wrap!) a few more before our family Christmas soiree tomorrow

Loving my hedgehog Christmas wrapping paper ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment