Saturday 27 December 2014

Blogmas Day 27 - Home with Kiwi-Keys

So last night, we went to bed around 11pm (after dinner/drinks/packing)... and I woke up at 2:30am. I could't (and didn't want to!!)  fall asleep again because I was scared I wouldn't wake up in time. Our flight was for 7:25 am so we had to get to the airport around 5am. Anyway, my alarm was set for 3:30am, but I just rested and watched Youtube videos until it was time to get up.

After Air Canada annoyed the hell out of me at the baggage drop off/check in area, we finally boarded the plane... Bobby's seat was lacking in leg space so I took a pic:


We arrived to pouring rain, 4 degree weather (YAY! so glad to be home /sarcasm)... we picked up our car at the Pacific Gateway Hotel and drove home. I was SO EXCITED to see Kiwi... As per usual, she was not thrilled to see me and I think she's a little bit sad/pissed that I am back ;)


Soooo glad that Bobby got the drop cam. Not only did I spy on Kiwi a lot while away, but everyone in our vacation party was also entertained by her cuteness. Also, seeing her eating/running everyday made me worry less... but I still missed her a lot :)

And needless to say, we are exhausted. We are going to be sleeping a lot and taking it really easy this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment