Sunday 28 December 2014

Blogmas Day 28 - First full day back home


So yesterday was pretty much a write-off. I passed out at 9:30... so tired from the lack of sleep/traveling.

Today, we needed to go grocery shopping though... and we also needed to buy a Christmas present for Luca... but first thing's first: Lunch!!

We hit up Montana's Cookhouse at Coquitlam Centre. I've been once before (many, many years ago) and I forgot how awesome their food is! They make awesome barbecue food (ribs, pulled pork, etc). Needless to say, we were impressed with lunch and ready to power on with shopping!


After lunch, we hit up Target. I got some nail polish remover for 50% off (woo hooo!!) and a wreath storage box for 75% off (WOO HOOOO!!). We tried to find Luca a present at Target.. and then London Drugs... but we couldn't find anything good.. and we also didn't know what to get him. So we texted his dad and got some present ideas.. Before leaving the mall though, we stopped by Urban Barn to check out their sale. They have such nice things but nothing we are currently in the market for.

I seriously wanted to buy this fruit "bowl"... to put Kiwi in and roll her around the house ;) It was 30$ though... a little too pricey for what I was going to use it for! Sorry Kiwi, maybe next time
This sign was also funny... I don't have a woman cave though ;)


After the mall, we went to another toy store to get Luca's present. It's actually a really cool train set which I cannot wait to play with ;). Then we went grocery shopping for the first time in weeks! We finally have food at home that's not just toast!!

I can't believe my vacation is officially over... going back to work tomorrow. The only thing that's helping me get through this is knowing that I get Thursday off this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment